This Cookie statement applies to the website www.ids.q8.com (hereinafter referred to as "Website").
This Website is operated by IDS Europe BV (herein referred to as "IDS EUROPE BV "), a company incorporated under Dutch law, with registered office at
2595 AR The Hague,
VAT NL816196588B01 .
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small data files that are temporarily or permanently stored by the server of a website on your computer or device via the browser. The cookies contain a unique code that enables the recognition of your browser during your visit to that website (this is a so-called "session cookie") or during later visits or use (this is a so-called "permanent cookie"). Cookies allow us to simplify, complete and personalize the use of the Website.
The Website of IDS EUROPE BV uses different types of cookies:
2.1 Necessary cookies
These cookies are essential in order to be able to visit the Website and use certain parts thereof. These cookies for instance allow you to navigate between the different parts of the Website, or to fill out forms. If you refuse these cookies, certain parts of the Website will not work or will not work in an optimal manner. These cookies are established when you send a form, log in or communicate with the Website in another way than by clicking a hyperlink.
2.2 Functional cookies
The functional cookies are cookies that make the functioning of the Website more easy and enjoyable, and make sure that you get a more personalized surfing experience. They are for instance the cookies that remember your language preference, as well as the cookies that track whether or not you were already asked to participate in a survey so that you are not continuously being presented the same survey.
2.3 Performance cookies
These are cookies that serve the purpose of collecting information about the way visitors use the Website, such as information regarding the pages visited or the number of displayed error notifications, in order to analyse and optimize the use of the Website.
3. LIST OF USED COOKIES
Below you will find an overview of the cookies used on this Website by IDS EUROPE BV and third party service providers. This list of cookies was last updated on the date indicated at the bottom of this Cookie statement. The list below will be completed from time to time with futures cookies used on this Website.
3.1 First Party Cookies
The First Party Cookies, namely the cookies placed by IDS EUROPE BV itself concerning this Website, are:
- __calitrack: (retention period: 365 days) and __calitrack_sess: (retention period: end of session); these cookies allow to monitor your activity on the Website (for example which pages have been visited, which banners you click, your location when you search for the nearest station and you agree to share your location, etc.) and to link this information to the information you have provided to us (for example when you share your email address with us). These cookies allow us to personalize the information which we send to you.
- cookie_compliance: this cookie is required to track which cookies we can store on your device; (retention period: 100 days)
- fuel_favorite: this cookie stores your preferred fuel type; (retention period: 1 year)
- station_favorite: this cookie stores the preferred fuel station; (retention period: 1 year)
- ab-test-cookie: this cookie allows us to test the promotional campaigns we conduct by storing which campaign is shown to the user; (retention period: 10 days)
3.2 Third Party Cookies
De Third Party Cookies, namely the cookies placed by third party service providers concerning this Website, are:
- We use Google Analytics cookies on this Website, namely:
- _gat: this cookie allows to conduct statistical analyses by means of the Google Analytics tool (for more information, see: https://www.google.com/analytics/); (retention period: 10 minutes)
- _ga: this cookie also allows to conduct statistical analysis by means of the Google Analytics tool, and more particularly allows to differentiate between individual users (visitors) (for more information, see: https://www.google.com/analytics/); (retention period: 2 year)
- _cfduid: these cookies are used to ensure that the webpages load faster.
4. COOKIE MANAGEMENT
If you choose not to be recognized, you can erase cookies from your computer's hard drive via your Internet browser, block all cookies or choose to receive a warning before cookies are being stored. .
If you prefer not to enable cookies on your computer, an option to disable these cookies can be found in all common browsers. In that case, it may be possible that you cannot use some of the services on the Website.
IDS EUROPE BV reserves the right to change this Cookie statement at any time. It is your responsibility to regularly check the applicable Cookie statement and observe the latest version thereof.
This Cookie statement was last updated and reviewed on 03.2017.